Information on Formations
The Al-Andalus Ensemble regularly performs at concert series, performing arts centers, music festivals, as well as corporate and private events.
- Al-Andalus Ensemble (8.5 x 11)
- Al-Andalus Ensemble 11x17
- A-Andalus Group Formations
- Al-Andalus Program Offerings
- Youth: "Journey from Baghdad to Cordoba" Interactive Young Audiences Program
- Academic: Seven Centuries Presentation
- Banzi Brochure
- Al-Andalus 21 Strings (8.5 x 11)
- 21 Strings Press Release Template (fill in the blanks)
DUOTarik & Julia Banzi
TRIOOud/Ney/percussion, Guitar (dance optional) with Charlie Bisharat (Violin), Emily Miles (Vocals) or Laura Dubroca (Dance)
- 21 Strings: Oud, Violin, Guitar
- Trio with Vocals and/or Dance
Optional flamenco/andalusian dance for a Quartet
SONGWith Emily Miles, multi-lingual vocalist. Songs sung in Spanish, Ladino and Turkish, as well as a distinctly North American element to the Al-Andalus Ensemble, adding American roots and blues influences to the group's already multicultural repertoire. Add trumpet and drums for some serious fun!
“Journey from Baghdad to Cordoba” Interactive, educational program featuringoud, ney, percussion, guitar, viola, andalusian and flamenco dance. Award winning program designed especially for Young Audiences(K-12) "Journey from Baghdad to Cordoba"
QUARTETA-Andalus Group Formations Many combinations,Trumpet (Gavin Bondy), Drums (Anthony Jones)...
CONCERT & FESTIVAL (4-9 artists)
Danceable, festive, outdoor, World, Jazz, International combination of oud/ney/percussion, guitar + voice, violin, dance, trumpet, drums, bass, piano Al-Andalus Ensemble
ACADEMIC PRESENTATIONSWomen's Andalusian Ensembles, Seven Centuries of Silence
UNIVERSITY TEACHINGPrograms page has more detailed information, or contact us below.
Please fill out the inquiry form below and someone will reply promptly with rates and information.